Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Asshole Parking

In my younger and more vulnerable years my father gave me some advice that I've been turning over in my mind ever since.

"Whenever you feel like criticizing any one," he told me, "just remember…Just you don’t park like an asshole.”

Now that I am older I realize bad parkers fall into two categories: Stupid or Assholes. I really have a hard time putting up with either. If you are so stupid to park that way then you are too stupid to drive. If you have to take up two spots so your precious car won’t get scratched, you should be flogged and your car should be taken away.

I know it is not your fault, you were dropped on your head, and you did not have someone to tell you it’s only a car. Apparently no one taught you any better.

So for all of you fatherless bastards driving out there just remember…. Don’t park like an asshole.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what about assholes with giant trucks and suv's that block out the sun for us little car parkers? I think that would be a subcategory of stupid for owning a gas guzzling monstrostity and asshole for parking a vehicle that is bigger than a bradley assult vehicle next to my ford focus.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home