Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Fast Food Frenzy

Since my significant other is into watching what we eat, I found this cool thing where you can send a text message, and you can see exactly what you are eating. She loves it. But honestly it is a love hate thing for me because it seconds you can learn exactly what you are about to ingest with a simple text message.

Thanks to diet.com. All you have to do is follow their instructions:

You put your phone in text message mode,

type in the menu item you need help with,

then send that info to DIET1 (34381).

I found myself playing with this thing, re-thinking my recent trip to Wendy’s.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home