Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Monday, May 26, 2008

Tall Dresser Project

The wood shop, along with many things, has been neglected lately. I did find some time to get out there to work on the tall dresser project. Here is a photo of the top drawer together and in place.

You can almost see what it will look like when it will be done.

Sometime soon, just a few more man hours to go.

4 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Blogger Andrew said...

Where can I place my order? That looks awsome. Did I ever tell you about my plot to take over the Shaker dynasty? You might be the missing piece of my plan.

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Beano said...

Consider the following: the list is about 20 deep and the average project takes me somewhere between 6 months to forever… so I will let you know.

BTW last 7 days 86 “hits” number of comments: 2 , both you.

My readers are lame, with the comments that is.

Type in “shop” in the search and see some of my other projects.

PS… Shaker Empire… nice. Your ambition is both scary and admirable all at once. (I can rule the world with a shop project… a shop project….)

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger J said...

I have left comments but nobody seems to continue my witty banter...I guess I should come to the realization my banter is not witty enough to merit response....I stopped adding to your list but I have A backorder sheet somewhere I just have been waiting for the time to strike....like when i catch you drinking or if one of us wins a small sum of lottery funds or some such fortuitous event.

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Beano said...

I stand corrected, on the comments. But really "witty banter" what the hell is that about? The last time is have seen witty banter on here I was drinking and passed out and I woke up on a stranger blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home