Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Friday, July 04, 2008

Dragon Fly- On the sidewalk.

Ok… So I was at work late.

Ok … So Barb was on call and got called in.

Ok… three day weekend off to a slow start.

I did happen to run into this little fellow on my nightly walk with Tanner at the park. He seemed a little out of place in the crisp early evening air. Letting me get a little to close without a response seeming a little fragile, like the cool night air would overcome him and by morning he would be gone.

Ok… so I guess his weekend was getting off to a slower start than mine.

1 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Blogger Beano said...

btw it was a record low last night. 44• Dont think this little guy made it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home