Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Friday, July 11, 2008

Firmware 2.0

I have heard (based on every gadget site out there) that iPhone Friday has been marred by the lack of bandwidth to activate all those new Apple toys.

I, on the other hand, updated iTunes early, got the 2.0 firmware installed before it was official and the lines at the servers started… and I am rocking the new software while others are sitting with a brick.

Usually I get screwed by trying to do something early (beta?) but this time yeah me!

I particularly like “sketches” that I had to pay for but it finally makes sense I can draw right onto my phone… editing pictures or making notes.
Also a FREE voice recorder… my heart be still.

Anyway good luck to all of you out there who are locked out, sincerely hope they work it out soon. Meanwhile I will be enjoying my newly revitalized phone.





2 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

It's nice to see that no work is getting done today, except for Tanner of course! How long was she in hair and makeup for the photo shoot? I think we need pics with Ben in dog gear, maybe a leash and bone.

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Beano said...

Let me see what i can work out for you now that I have the new drawing program

 

Post a Comment

<< Home