Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Cool Gear - Crow Foot Wrench

Face it I use a lot of tools. I have a lot of tools and I could say that I live by the adage: Right tool for right job.

But for the life of me I could not ever figure out a good use for a crow foot wrench. That was until today. I had to put a faucet in and the small crevice that you have to work with between the cabinet and the sink leaves to little room to turn a normal wrench but this baby slipped right in there and did the job.

It almost made crawling around on my back for a ½ hour worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home