Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Saturday, August 30, 2008

U-M Football

View this image online

Ahhhh.... College Football. 

I was home today waiting for the game and the jets set to fly over the game were flying a holding pattern over Saline maybe in honor of our new quarterback. On the radio I listened to them right up to inbound flight leg "Rock 1 flight of four reporting inbound. ".  Of course it was cut off the tv boadcast to make room for commercials. 

I love the smell of jet fuel in the morning, it smells like victory.  





Sent from my iPhone 

5 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Blogger Beano said...

Ok, no comments on the final score.

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

I'll be nice, I know ute'd be nice too if we had lost our opening game two years in a row.

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger Beano said...

Thanks for being nice and reminding me how bad it is all at once.

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

You've got to give me credit for using the word ute'd in a sentance. I went through many other variations like utards in utearbor, utonians in the ute house, wolverines on a uteisery, the list really goes on and on. Wait, wait.... I told ute so! or the best, MUte Wolverines!

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger Beano said...

I was hoping it was a typo...I did not think you were that clever.

I couldn't BEAR to think you would be that cruel with your game with game with Northern Colorado this Saturday.

I am just glad you DUCKed the subject of Oregon that you will be facing soon enough. We did loose to them last year too.

I hope you can CHIP past northern MI, I RISH that Notre Dame would be as easy....I'd also be LION if I said your chances of gett'n past Penn State was good, Buctk Eye would be taking you mind away from Ohio.

WILD would not describe the chances you CATS have against Nortwestern, But I can see you GOPHER it in October against the Minnesota.

November you will have to put up with me and My Cousin; WIL-FOR-SEEN a loss there so GO be BLUE, but not for long.

Your Dwindling schedule may seem SPARTIN but MI State wont be a push over.

Awww, HECK,EYE guess I have been a little hard on you but I like Iowa's chances.

HOOS-IER last opponent? Indiana, tough one to round out your year.

Seriously, hope you have a good season.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home