Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Minimal Desktop


What you are looking at is my new computer desktop.

For a long time I had a desktop full of icons and folders. It was a organized mess. I had seen some minimal vista inspired desktops. So I decided to clean house and make my own ultra minimal desktop.

With a black and white background and carefully arranging all my shortcuts into folders, changing the folders to match the back ground image I got this.

Of course I “auto hid” the task bar and my wireless auto config….

Sweetness.

Funny now when you look at the computer you almost think it’s a screen saver…..

I like it so much I have a similar plan for the one at work.


*click on the above image to see it better*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home