Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Shop Update


Sometimes life gets complicated and I forget that the simplest solution is the best.

I am always hunting for a flashlight. I can never find a good place to put this monster mag-light I have. Its always somewhere in the shop, but never the same place.

So when I was up north this summer, I ran into Lyle, a master woodworker from way back and our neighbor in the woods He had made several of these to hold flashlights near the door of the cabin in the woods. It was important there because you have a generator at best and having your flashlight near is a necessity.


For me it was an elegant solution. Thanks Lyle, I am in you debt.























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home