Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Being Green


Speaking of being green, I was talking to my better half about getting a bicycle lately to get out a little bit more now that summer is coming. Once again, she just looked at me like I was crazy and that was pretty much the end of it.

So imagine my excitement when I saw this add campaign for Johnny Loco bicycles. The theme of the add campaign is “Explore” and you can see the full add campaign *here*. Explore indeed.

Sure these bikes are way out of my price range, and I am guessing this add campaign will do nothing to bolster her interest in the two wheel fun. But it sure caught my eye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home