Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Dollar Movie Mania

Lately,

We have been going out to the dollar movies. If you don’t mind bad seats, hit or miss popcorn and seeing moves months after they come out you cant miss. Besides I cant beat the company:). Anyway since Benjamin Button I did not have much hope for Paul Blart but to my surprise…. It was not that bad. Not that bad at all

2 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Josh said...

I saw "Doubt" at the Dollar Theater - about two weeks before it hit DVD. I'm now waiting for something better than Paul Blart or an unneeded Pink Panther sequel.

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Beano said...

I know, but for the buck Paul Blart was kind of worth it. On the other hand I was in need of a silly distraction sort of movie. I wish I would have caught Doubt there. I have to keep a better eye out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home