Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Cool Tools: Bridge City Tools


A friend of mine, who knows I am into woodworking, brought in a tool from his collection to let me see/drool over.

This original Bridge City Tools bevel gauge, takes craftsmanship to a new level.

If it were mine it would be in a display case as it is just to nice to use, but this kind of limited addition hand made tool is something to be proud of. He has had it (I think he said) 20 years and it looks like new, in the box, with the paper work. Since they only make limited runs of tools, this thing an awesome find. I doubt I will see another.

Thanks Mike.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home