Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

POGOPLUG FTW!

Do you have half a brain (like I do) and know enough just enough about the interweb to be dangerous (like I do) want to share/access files over the internet with out setting up a home server (like I do).

Then this pogoplug thing is for you!

With just a wireless router, a plane old usb drive ( or thumb drive) you can set this up in seconds and viola! You have internet access to all your files, or just the ones you want on a detachable drive.

I read about it *here* and *here* and *here*

And I have to tell you, so far it works awesomely. I had it set up and was able to allow access to one file only to selected friends in an instant. I highly recommend you check this one out, because if I can figure it out you know It has to be easy.

www.pogoplug.com

2 Comments:

At 7:40 AM, Blogger Andrew said...

I will own one of these soon!

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Beano said...

I *love* mine....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home