Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Top 10 things bugging the CRAP out of me this morning:


1) The rich are still getting richer
2) I am not one of the rich
3) Some douche-bag won American Idol last night
4) The fact I know who won American Idol last night
5) I have to work, especially on such a nice weather day (we only get 10 a year here give/take)
6) My lap top is dying a slow death… its pissing me off
7) Thursday huh, lets face it your not quite Friday now are you?
8) There is a spot on my shirt I did not notice this morning, F^@#!
9) Three words: Brown Bag Lunch
10) The best post idea I had this morning was a stupid top ten? Who am I freaking Letterman?

2 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, Blogger J said...

1)Who's rich
2)Am I rich
3)Did rich win idol
4)If you know would you tell me
5)Is it day or night
6)Lap top... OK i got nothing for this that sucks
7)every day is its own beautiful creation weekends are a state of mind
8)I hear tide markers work
9)more info needed whats in the lunch
10)I like lists

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger Beano said...

J the Philosopher!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home