Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Friday, May 01, 2009

Stupid People Suck


I have been burnt to many times that I TRY not to fly off the handle when someone is being stupid…

I TRY not let the anger get the better of me even if I KNOW the person I am talking to is COMPLETELY wrong.

I am telling you this because Fridays tend to be a pretty hectic day. When you are acting stupid and wasting my time, you are essentially steeling precious weekend minutes. This will not be tolerated, but I will see it through to the end even if I have to break off a giant piece of your stupid and beat you over your stupid head with it.

Example one:

Look... if I call/email you trying to help you and you give me attitude, you are not only a flippen moron but you are too stupid to be answering the phone. Please check your facts before you tell me this is not your mess because not only is it your mess but if you pull you head out of your ass long enough you will see I took time out of my day to help you, you giant moronic meathead, you could at least try and figure out what I am talking about. OH and thanks for the apology ass hat… your fricken welcome.

Example two:

If you cant figure out how to use your email to send be an attachment, maybe you should just stop trying. Calling me several times saying you have tried is JUST NOT HELPING. Please check yourself back into 1980 and mail me a damn letter already. Its over you lost. You are the only one who has not figured it out yet.

Example three:

I am not saying I am always right, but did you NOT JUST CALL ME FOR ADVISE. OK now that I am giving it to you… DON’T ARGUE WITH ME. If you thought you knew more about it then me than WHY DID YOU CALL ME. Seriously, I was not kidding… these are Friday minutes we are burning… I am not playing around. Look we all make mistakes, today yours is thinking you know more about this than me…. Take your lumps and shake it off buddy. Pace yourself. You have the rest of the summer to spread you stupid over. Don’t use it up all at once.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha. Thanks. I'm working in the morning.

 
At 4:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whats a weekend?

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Beano said...

True True...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home