Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, July 30, 2009

5 things so far about my day:


5 things so far about my day:

1- I woke up early, to take the trash out

2- I did not make a lunch, I decided to splurge

3- I had a quick conversation with my neighbor in the front yard(after kissing the girl goodbye)

4- I had a different bagel than usual at the coffee place (Everything? Really?)

5- I was the first one to arrive at work (actually Tanner got to the door first)



So far the most interesting thing about my day (besides the kiss of course) was the non-conforming choice of bagel, I feel a rebellious streak coming on!


(thanks to *Cinnamon's photostream for the photo)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home