Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Garbage Man Hates Me… And other tales of a small town.


Perhaps its because I almost always forget to tip the garbage guys during the holidays or maybe is because once I hid in a trash can and scared the begesies out of them (ok I just made up that last part) but for some reason for the first time in 10 years the garbage man started coming at the crack of dawn… BEFORE I CAN GET THE TRASH OUT THERE.

This little shift in my routine is proving to be a problem as, I don’t set out the trash the night before as a wayward raccoon may help themselves and buying a study trash can seems out of the questions as that would be money I could spend on any number of fun things. For now I will have to start getting up EARLY on trash days or brining my trash to work and tossing in the dumpster. What a drag.

2 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

I would consider sleeping-in a "fun thing." There is no gadget that replaces even 10 extra mins of morning sleep.

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Beano said...

What can I say, its a sickness

 

Post a Comment

<< Home