Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Retro Photo


I was looking at cameras last night and I started reminiscing about my old Canon T70.

I bought this thing when I was young, with odd job/lawn mowing money and later bought a 50-200 mm lens for it… and it was the SHIT. I loved this camera and when film was still king and mega-pixels were just a glint in some engineer’s eye… it served me well.

So I got it out last night and dusted it off. It still works great. It is really a good film camera. I might just have to take it out for a spin, for old time sake. Ironicly I would covert the images back to digital, and I know I would hate the non-instant gratification of the whole get-it-developed process but still… it might just be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home