Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Today’s conversation gems:


Woman: My notice says “Auto renewal” does that mean I don’t have to pay it or do anything?

Me: “Auto” means automobile, not automatic, I can go over your payment options.

Woman: Thanks

Me: Your welcome, Dr. ******

Woman: I want a quote on my home.

Me: Ok I see you live in (town)

Woman: No I live in (another town)

Me: Your auto policies are at a different address? Did you move?

Woman: Well I own the home, but I live in (town)

Me: So who lives at (other town)

Woman: Well my son.

Me: If you live one place and own another it’s a rental not a home policy.

Woman: I mean, I just really use that address, you now to like cash checks but I really live in (other town)

Me : So you are telling me you are lying about where you live?

Woman: I just did what my daughter told me to do.

Me: Ok thanks… I will get back to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home