Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Friday, June 26, 2009

Farming in MI

I love my neighbors,I really do. They all have nicely kept lawns, they are all nice, and we get along great.


The only problem is one neighbor loves to feed the squirrels and the result is they bury all this corn all over. So in the summer I get a million little mini-corn stalks ... and every time I pull one five more show up. It is really annoying. I know in Tx they are bitching about a drought and the effect on crops. Here, I cant avoid growing corn, no matter how hard I try.

2 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Josh said...

Dude... Joe Lo Truglio is growing in your yard? That's pretty corny.

If I didn't crack myself up no one would...

 
At 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, your so punny...

This Guy is everywhere.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home