Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Monday, August 03, 2009

Sneeze

Basically, yesterday, I was sidelined with a sneezing fit. I spent the rest of the night sniffling.

I don’t know what it was, but something was bothering me, it was definitely an allergy of some type. I hit me with the subtlety of a bull in a china shop, making it difficult for me to get anything done. Also sidelining my coveted shop time, something that always gets placed last “on the agenda” and again was ruined.

This kind of thing sucks and makes an already short weekend seem shorter. I feel better today. I wonder if I can figure out what caused it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home