Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, August 27, 2009

What? Corporate america is deceiving america?


Say it isn't so?

Apparently if you take apart a energizer "D" rechargeable battery yo find a much smaller battery wrapped in a plastic shell.

Read about it *here*

Granted I did not verify this myself, but I would not be surprised.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Blogger Andrew said...

Don't batteries have to be standard sizes so they fit in devices? So as the tech gets smaller it makes sense they would have to keep the outside the same.

"Just sayin'" That's my shout out to CNN, what a stupid catch phrase.

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Beano said...

Nice.

Seriously though with batteries, size generally matters.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home