Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Yet again let down by technology:


Today’s lack luster (I feel anyway) announcement of new apple products left me with another disappointing sigh and empty feeling that I get every time I get excited about new tech stuff…only to be let down again. I don’t really know what it is that I am expecting, some sort of super gadget, something cool to unlock my creative and curious side. Something that fits some seamlessly with my life that I don’t even notice it but I can’t remember what I did without it. Yes that would be nice. I have been looking for a super tablet for a long time now, but in the end I am not sure what that is or what is driving this unhealthy gadget lust. For now I guess I will keep waiting for something newer/better to come down the line.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home