Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The reason I like Physics...

The reason I like Physics...Is that anything is possible.

I like to read up on string theory, and other main stream and not so main stream theories. Its kind of fun for me.

So the theory that the LHC (Large Hadron Collider),is a doomsday device had caught my eye. Many have predicted this project as mans undoing of itself with possible doomsday predictions that have been put forward about the particle collider and the planned experiments.

Delay after delay have plagued the project, however, and the theory that the collider is being sabotaged from the FUTURE... to prevent some sort of calamity? Awesome.

I wont spoil it all for you, you can read it *HERE*.

The best quote is this:

“For those of us who believe in physics,” Einstein once wrote to a friend, “this separation between past, present and future is only an illusion.”

I.
Love.
That.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home