Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Monday, November 30, 2009

Cyber Monday




Everyone, including the Girl, seems to have Cyber Monday Fever.

First they made such a big deal about Black Friday whipping the unwashed masses into such a frenzy that people get trampled. Granted it was never my thing to get up that early to do anything much less to stand in line but still… trampled? What are you cattle?

So now every one is all about Cyber Mondays… great. Clog up the inter-web with all those deal seeking zealots. How am I supposed to check the weather and my horoscope?
All so you can save a buck or two? I guess retailers will do anything to make money, and I really cant blame them.

So to all those online shoppers out there, good luck. Just get off my internet soon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home