Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Shop Update: crunch time

What can I say, more shop therapy was in order after the Michigan game.

You can see here the bottom trim to a wood project I needed to knock out before Christmas. The Girl wanted a trash can, like the one we have, for her sister.

Tanner and Kitty were in the shop all day with me making sure to get in my way. Below you can see Kitty hiding between tool boxes waiting for a chance to pounce outside.









So I made some progress, here you can see the project 3/4 of the way through. The top needs to be completed, but you can see how its working out.











Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home