Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Friday, December 04, 2009

Tree Time

Its that time of year... you know... when trees start popping up everywhere.
This weekend the Girl wants to get a tree, she has already told me, so we will go and get one/cut one down somewhere close to us.

I was reminded buy recent *blog of note*
*Blackberries to Apples* that some of us do not live close to nature and in the big city bringing home a tree has a whole different meaning.

I guess if you have to take a train, you have to take your tree with you and this guy is on his way home to his family with a Christmas tradition. Its just not a site I am used to seeing around here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home