Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Monday: The Weekend continued


Monday seemed like an odd extension of the weekend, as even though I had to work, we had a guest in from out of town. Here for Tuesday morning business, we were more than happy to put him up and have dinner with him before sending him off to his meeting.

After a quick area tour, and a great bite to eat at the always spectacular Red Hawk in Ann Arbor the girl and I walked with him through the Diag and a quick walk through the law quad.

I sometimes forget how beautiful the quad is with its stone works and its corbels, it just exudes academia.

I wish I could say I remembered to take a photo, but I did not. Instead I borrowed this one from iancncc flicker photos.

In the end we had a good time, and sent him on his way hopefully with a better appreciation of central campus and Ann Arbor in general. Especially because he is from West Lafayette (Purdue) and spend some of his College carrier in that other rival school down south. We try not to hold that against him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home