Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Random Tuesday Observations:


Re: Spirit airlines: charging for carry-on luggage… Congratulations! You just put yourself on the unpopular list just below Hitler singing Christmas carols and contracting an STD in a single move. Good work, genius.


Re: Apple. Well you did it again. You came out with a totally slick device that no one needs and everyone wants. I would like to tell you that I am not ever going to get an iPad but I wont. In all honesty, I realize I can’t be trusted (see my rant before about the iPhone *here* ). I totally said I would not get an iPhone, and I totally got one. Or was given one. So for now MUST.HAVE.WILLPOWER. Stupid Apple.


Re: Obama speaking at UofM: I know everyone is excited about your visit. How can I tell? Everyone is atwitter, and to prove it they are tweeting about it already:

AnnArborcom: Scalping tickets for Obama's University of Michigan speech? Don't even think about it, U-M says http://bit.ly/b8KrVx


Re: Me and my mental state. My dyslexia seems to be getting wrose. As is my compulsive tendencies. My slow decent into madness seems to be self completing. ( or maybe I should just get more sleep) Goodnight.







2 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Blogger Andrew said...

For the record Spirit Air was the 1st to charge for checked bags too, so I think they're okay being the bad guy.

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Beano said...

I hear they grind up puppies for jet fuel. Must be true cuz I read it on the interweb.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home