Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Monday, April 05, 2010

The Hardest thing I do:

Sometimes the hardest task I have is conveying some info from my noggin into someone else's.

Often I wish I could just beam it in there.
Really, why don't we have some sort of information conveyance better and quicker than talking or writing?

I'm not saying I am a genius by any means. In fact most of this info is just basic stuff I have to convey over and over again.

Today was particularly annoying, like a dark stormy sea of confusion. I found myself just firing warning shots across a bow of the SS. "I just don't get it".

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home