Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Snake in the Grass



Today at the park Tanner ran into this snake, trying to eat this frog.(if you cant see this try this link *here*). Seeing the frog struggle it reminded me that my problems seemed inconsequential in comparison. I was going to let nature takes its course, but in the end after the video was done rolling I picked up the snake , who released the frog who then was free to hop away. I figured, everyone can use a break once in a while. Even this frog.
Of course by doing so I was screwing with the snake.
Oh well.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SF blocks the link so I cant see it...for real video, shot on scene? GROSS...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home