Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Apple Store is Poison to Me… and other reasons I cant be trusted.


I have been avoiding the Apple store as I know within lies a demon so tempting that it will lure me from my fiscal responsibility. It is called the iPad and I know I can live without it. I just want it.

The only thing that keeps me safe is distance, and that safety net is only in my mind and every once in a while… I remember it’s just symbolic.

So it does not help matters that when I was talking about the problem with the Girl, she said “lets just go get one”. I was half way into the car before cooler heads prevailed. I had to remember that Apple is evil. It does not help that the courier seems dead. But do I really need one? Of course not. Will the price go down? Of course it will. Do I still want one?
You betcha!

Damn Evil Apple.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, Blogger Beano said...

It is comforting that you find humor in my internal struggle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home