Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Friday, May 28, 2010

For some reason (long weekend)…


I am having trouble (long weekend) concentrating and getting anything (long weekend) done today.

Its as if (long weekend) something is on my mind (go home) that that is causing me to loose concentration.

Seriously its as if something (long weekend) is taking up a part of my brain (leave now) and it is preventing me from thinking to my full capacity (fun is waiting)

If I could only put my finger (long weekend) on it I could get done with my work (please leave) and get on with my rarely seen LONG WEEKEND

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you sure your ready for a (long weekend)??? LOL

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Beano said...

Now that you mention it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home