Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Sometimes, in my world, its best to know the enemy. My enemy is a liar.


In the “Art of war” it is said:

“ if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles”

Since it seems like half my day is a battle of wits, I decided to see what it takes to be a good liar. Here are some tips from psychology today.

Habits of a good liar:

#1 Have a reason.

#2 Lay your groundwork

#3 Tell the truth, misleadingly

#4 Know your target

#5 Keep your facts straight

#6 Stay focused

#7: Watch your signals

#8: Turn up the pressure

#9: Counterattack

#10: Bargain

Read the entire article *here*. It is interesting light reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home