Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Cool Gear- Sync Envy

I thought the Sync in truck was the bees knees and really it is.
I have to say, however, that I had a little streak of envy over my friend Ron's new fusion hybrid.

Although it was a little weird driving the thing, kind of like a luxury golf-cart when as it ran silent in electric mode.... but that screen... DAMN.

In the end I would never trade him as they are entirely different vehicles and I do like me that truck, its the best one I have ever driven and I have driven a lot of nice trucks before. But that screen... DAMN... me likey.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home