Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, June 24, 2010

More Storms

After about three inches of rain fell in about two hours... I was up this morning at 6 mopping water in the basement. It wasn't much but enough I could not let it just set there.

The lightning last night was incredible and the rain just a little to much for the already saturated ground to handle.

Apparently I should be happy, a tornado touched down just south of the house last night. I could be sifting through rubble instead of picking up limbs from the front yard.




Photo courtesy of Kara A. Makara and annarbor.com

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Killa said...

That lightning was pure wicked crazy crap...I think that freaks me out the most. Glad to see your house wasn't wisped away in the funnel...was you actually sleeping when it came through???

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Beano said...

Sleeping? Hell no.
Sleeping is for the innocent/ clear of conscious.

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger J said...

I was monitoring the events VIA WC EOC and updating Gabriel who was very nervous about the tornado. I was pretty sure the touchdown was far enough from your house but I guess I shoulda called.

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Beano said...

As dramatic as I like to be... I have some pretty serious weather tools.
That being said you can always text me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home