Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, June 24, 2010

While others seem to be bent on being repsonsible...


I find myself enamored by retro video games that they allow me to purchase/play.... directly on the Wii...

Will this Peter Pan thing ever end?

I hope not, I think this might be the only thing keeping me from going crazy.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG...Donkey Kong...this was my favorite growing up...I wanna play!!! Thanks RenBen

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Beano said...

I luv me some Donkey Kong... sadly my new game seems to be missing some levels I remember.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home