Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

AGAIN WITH THE FLIPBOARD....


Flipboard
, for the iPad, is still keeping me enthralled AND is single handedly kept twitter interesting for me.

Not that I would not use twitter with out filpboard... I just would not find it so damn cool.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, Blogger Andrew said...

I like the WIndows 7 pic on your twitter. Remember Steve Jobs is watching!

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Beano said...

I get my jabs in when I can.
I am the kind of guy who buys the shredded wheat... then opens the package from the wrong end just to show that I am a rebel.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home