Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

It was billed as....

It was billed as...."A Bazooka That Can Save Lives Wins the Dyson Award" but really there are two things I really want to know:

1) Dyson has an award?

2) WTF is up with creepy computer mannequin guy with the black fingernails?

Its like a German-Alien militant hybrid (*) clubber found a life saving device and changed it into some kind of weapon.

* No offense to anyone of the German persuasion, but....come on now. You see what I mean. Plus I am pretty sure I am 1/32 German myself.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home