Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Monday, October 18, 2010

I have lost my mind... and other signs I have a sickness.


Today I had to draw something on an actual piece of paper.

Here is what is funny.

I was drawing with a pen, and I made a mistake, my left had went out for the control button. Thats right, I caught myself going for the Ctl-Z.

Apparently, I have been spending a little too much time in the digital world.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Blogger J said...

touch screen controls and regular monitor continue to confuse me

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger J said...

sometimes I continue to tap the screen of my computer for several minutes without understanding that not all screens are touch screen control

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Beano said...

If you think about it the world is one giant touch screen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home