Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

PSA - Stop driving like a douche.


So its really f'n cold.

So its snowy and icy everywhere.

So you still have to get to work, we get it.

So your cranky due to all of the above.

THAT DOES NOT GIVE YOU AN EXCUSE TO DRIVE LIKE A DOUCHE.

That is all.

(Thanks to annarbor.com/AP for the photo)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger Beano said...

Now that I read this its more of a "do as I say not as I do" kind of post... but I am trying to reel it back a bit.

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Andrew said...

I hope this post wasn't posted while driving.

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Beano said...

Ha Ha... that would be rather douchey of me wouldn't it?
For the record, this was not a phone post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home