Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Friday, January 14, 2011

Things I WILL do before I go to the Colonnade in Ann Arbor at lunch time again:


Things I WILL do before I go to the Colonnade in Ann Arbor at lunch time again:







1) Chew my own arm off at the elbow.

2) Volunteer for experimental elective surgery.

3) Request an IRS audit.

4) Cover myself in chum and go snorkeling in shark infested waters.

5) Drink crushed glass through a fiberglass straw while sitting on a bed of nails.

I don’t want to say the parking is bad there but I have witnessed grown men break down in frustration.

I don’t want to say its crowded but its like going the beach in Qingdao Huiquan China.

I'm not saying its any annoying experience but I would rather go to a Beiber concert.

I don’t want to say the line for food at Panera was long, but it made the airport seem like fun.

*sigh* OK that’s enough… back to work.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exaggerate much! Jess is well worth it!

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Beano said...

I dont want to say I almost left, Lucky it was her B-day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home