Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Sunday, March 06, 2011

How to service you ATV and other ways to waste your Sunday

I had a plan.

It was a good plan.
Really more like a list of things to do. Things that I was looking forward to getting done. I had the whole day to do them.

First on the list plow the driveway.

Should be simple start the ATV, plow the snow. 15 min Job maybe get the Moms driveway. Either way, done and on to the next one.

What actually happened was far different than I had planned .

When it would not start, I thought it was the battery. So I got a new one. Filled it with acid, charged it. No juice. Tracked down the Manual, tore machine apart. Tracked down the main fuse replace the fuse, blew the fuse, shoveled the driveway by hand, gave up on ATV put ATV back together.

So much for item #1.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home