Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Friday, March 18, 2011

Sometimes bad news sneaks up on you.


Yesterday my friend called me. This is usually good because he lives far away and we don’t get to talk that often any more.

In the middle of talking about our fishing trip this year he let me know that his family is likely going to sell the cabin in the upper peninsula. This was not really a shock, in fact I kind of expected it with the sudden passing of his step-father last year. Still the news caught me off my guard and the implications have been growing in my mind like a cancer slowing eating away at my good mood.

This might be the last summer that we spend time there.

Nothing lasts forever I suppose but this is truly sad sad news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home