Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Sunday, May 22, 2011

I've been called a lot of things this weekend...

I've been called a lot of things this weekend...from Asshole to Zealot but somewhere in the middle I was a mechanic tracking down the cause of the mysterious blown fuses to this faulty voltage regulator on the ATV.


Its a great world where I can track down the service manual on line and use it to help me narrow down the style cramping 30amp main fuse blowing issue.
At least I hope this is the issue. I will let you know as soon as I replace it. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home