Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Top reasons might be too excited about going fishing next month



Top reasons might be too excited about going fishing next month:

1)      tied my shoes with a monofilament knot this morning.
2)      Measured the truck for outriggers… almost put them on
3)      Already easing into my beef jerky – beer diet
4)      Randomly breaking out in my U.P. accent.
5)      Already mapped out trip to Cabellas for gear I likely don’t need.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Maybe you are indeed to excited and very advance on your way to fishing, eh.haha.

Cheers,
Peny@blood pressure gauge

 

Post a Comment

<< Home