Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Treehenge

Tanner looks down, as we approach 4 trees that I like to call Treehenge at a park near the house.
Really it is a misnomer of sorts as really it reminds me of four trees coming together for a meeting like stalwart solders caught in time in the moment of the approach from the four corners of the earth.

I am not sure why other then they are roughly in the N-S-E-W orientation. I am not sure how old they are or what kind of trees they are but I am sure they have seen a lot of things over the years making me wonder what they came together to discuss in the first place.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home