Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Random Tuesday observations.

Things I have learned this week (and its only Tuesday):

No matter how busy you will get, and you will get very busy, you can always get busier.

Mankind’s biggest problem, most of the time, is over complicating the situation. Seriously if you could simplify things you could rule the world.

Wilfred looks like a damn funny show.  Damn funny.

Even though I am getting older, I can still be surprised. As much as I like being right all the time, I hope that never entirely stops.

Apparently I am doomed to re learn things I have already learned over and over again.



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home