Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Monday, July 18, 2011

As I said before.....

I take a lot of photos... and every once in a while I get a good one.
Tanner and I were at the park, the rain had just gone through and the air was clean and fresh. The heat and abated slightly but it was sill warm, just no longer oppressive.  This barn swallow was out hunting bugs  flying a foot off the deck and zig-zagging back and forth between us and the trees. Tanner sat and waited patiently as I took a couple shots trying to catch this speed demon in mid-flight.

Shot with my cell phone. Sharpened up slightly. I love this shot. Not because it is perfect, its not. Not because its composed well, it really is not that either. I love it because I caught it in motion: me moving with the bird trying to get him in the frame. Awesome.
Click to enlarge.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home