Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Somtimes I Make Shit up...

But if you had asked me to come up with some f'd up stuff I could not even have thought up a day as crazy as today.

Really.

I thought my dreams last night were weird, but maybe they were just a warning  for the day to come.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The day is almost over. Then when it is, you can come play ultimate!!

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger Beano said...

Only the young can say....
They're free to play ultimate Frisbee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home